Enter your email address here:

4.08.2015

How I Rock My: Cheap Chic





This outfit along with the title of this post is the greatest combination ever! Yep, I got this whole outfit for under £20, cheap right? The price makes it quite hard to believe. This is perfect for if your on a student budget and still want to look great, (that's where the 'Chic' part comes in.) A point that I try so hard to get across all the time and also one of the main reasons why I created this blog is to show people that, you really don't have to spend a lot to look good, neither do you have to shop so frequently. It actually is often just a waste. How about this... next time before you even consider going shopping for brand new clothes, try visiting a family members wardrobe and see if they're willing to give you some cool items of their own. If they're clothes are vintage then they'll probably be much better quality, look better and will hold out for longer. If that's not an option for you and other peoples clothes aren't your thing then always look online first, for the most competitive prices. eBay and Amazon are my personal favorite. P.S. it's been a whiles since I posted... apologies for that.


Sheer Top: clothesminded
Tartan Cigarette Trousers: eBay
Velvet Flatform Shoes: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment