Enter your email address here:

4.12.2015

How I Rock: My Blues



This outfit is so cool, both physically and metaphorically. It's the blue that really does it for me and it makes such a great combination with my white hi-tops. it's an outfit that's both super comfy and super casual which are often the main factors of almost all of my outfits. I seek comfort in all my looks even if they include a pair of six inch heels and a restrictive pencil skirt... no matter what, comfort is key! This outfit does it just right. My favorite aspect is definitely the colour. The blue is just delicious so much so that it almost seems edible. yum. This look can also be done with denim on denim and teams really well with a white bucket hat.

Hat- Furisto LONDON [Coming soon]
Shirt- Vintage hand me down from dad
Jeans- Primark
Socks- Nike [gifted]
Shoes- all white leather converses - office

1 comment:

  1. ♡ In love with that outfit. I love everything !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete