Enter your email address here:

6.05.2016

How I Rock: My Obey Attire (Spring Lookbook Outfit 2)



Hat- Furisto London 
Chocker & Africa Necklace- eBay
Red Beaded Chain- Nigeria
Baseball Shirt- Obey
Leather Sleeved Baseball Jacket- Obey
High Waisted Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Nike AirMax one

I love obey! I have at least seven or so quality items from them currently and I'm sure my collection will continue to grow. Their clothes always have such a cool grungy look to them, which is perfect for my personal style. The baseball shirt that I am wearing is actually a Men's but I feel that that's what makes the fit all the more better, as it isn't too fitted on me which I like. The Baseball Jacket I am wearing has real leather sleeves which gives it more of an authentic look and is guaranteed to last you a much longer time than the cheaper options of a leather look jacket, which seems to peal after too much wear. This one will grow with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment