Enter your email address here:

7.24.2016

How I Rock: My Pink Fluffy Skirt


We're having 33 degree weather in London right now making this outfit perfect for the summer! Not only because of the cool pastel colours in this skirt, but teamed with these cute pink bunny rabbit socks and "bad ass" leather Converses, you'll be catching Pokemon in style all summer long! This skirt is also part of the same two piece which featured in my last style guide; How I Rock: My Pink Fluffy Jumper. Both pieces work well  together (as a two piece) and also separately like you see here,  which is great for switching is up every now and then. Although the weather has been good to us so far this week, I find it important to always carry a jacket for when that unpredictable change in British weather decides to occur! A bomber jacket pairs with this outfit.

Pink Fluffy Skirt- Everything5pounds (part of a two piece)
Crop Top- Pretty Little Thing
Backpack- Vintage hand me down from Mum
Choker and Africa Necklace- eBay
Socks- Gifted
Trainers- Converse (Office)
Bomber Jacket- eBay
Wristwatch- Casio

Watch out for next weeks video out at 1pm on Sunday 31st July! to be notified Subscribe to my channel here! 

For last weeks post and to subscribe to my channel click the link below:


To view my previous blog post click the link below:

 Add me on Snapchat by scanning the code or by username ajobi:

No comments:

Post a Comment